Kate is a qualified and experienced Social Worker who retired from working in Local Government in 2004, to set up her own social care consultancy business which she ran until she took her MSc (Research) Sociology at the University of Edinburgh from 2009. She is currently coming to the end of the first year of her PhD looking at Social Care services to transgender people in Scotland, and is a member of the ‘gender reassignment protocol/pathway group for Scotland, coordinated by NHS Scotland, which will report towards the end of 2011. Her proposed paper was prompted by her reading around the subjects of sex and gender, intersex and transgender, and by the inflexible nature of most questionnaires and surveys in adhering to binary sex and gender distinctions.
- The conference is TOMORROW - here's how to find us! wp.me/p1np2R-bA 5 years ago
- Final Day to Register! wp.me/p1np2R-aL 5 years ago
- Researching Feminist Futures is fast approaching! Registration closes TODAY at 4pm! Come one - Come all! 5 years ago
- Come to our cake, dance and feminist party! facebook.com/event.php?eid=… 5 years ago
- Ladyfest Cabaret at the Edinburgh Fringe!!! theeffie.org.uk/?p=919&preview…@Ladyfest_Edin 5 years ago
Search Researching Feminist Futures!