Over the last ten years Dr Julie Chalder-Mills has focussed her research interests on the perpetrators of both sexual and domestic abuse. She currently works as an Integrated Domestic Abuse Programme (IDAP) facilitator with The Ministry of Justice, working with men convicted of domestic abuse.
- The conference is TOMORROW - here's how to find us! wp.me/p1np2R-bA 6 years ago
- Final Day to Register! wp.me/p1np2R-aL 6 years ago
- Researching Feminist Futures is fast approaching! Registration closes TODAY at 4pm! Come one - Come all! 6 years ago
- Come to our cake, dance and feminist party! facebook.com/event.php?eid=… 6 years ago
- Ladyfest Cabaret at the Edinburgh Fringe!!! theeffie.org.uk/?p=919&preview…@Ladyfest_Edin 6 years ago
Search Researching Feminist Futures!