Becoming a feminist has been and still is a process for me. The carnival of feminist cultural activism in York was an event which helped me to experience and to further define my feminism. At first, it did not seem quite natural to me to go to an event presenting itself as the carnival did – openly loud and colourful in its feminism. Its academic merit for my own research was also unclear. In the context of our reading group, where I have found a safe space to test out and share some of the feminist thoughts I am having, it seemed a great idea to go. And it was! Those days at the carnival were not only reassuring in terms of my progression on my feminist pathway – they were also challenging, inspiring and most of all – lots of fun!
- The conference is TOMORROW - here's how to find us! wp.me/p1np2R-bA 6 years ago
- Final Day to Register! wp.me/p1np2R-aL 6 years ago
- Researching Feminist Futures is fast approaching! Registration closes TODAY at 4pm! Come one - Come all! 6 years ago
- Come to our cake, dance and feminist party! facebook.com/event.php?eid=… 6 years ago
- Ladyfest Cabaret at the Edinburgh Fringe!!! theeffie.org.uk/?p=919&preview…@Ladyfest_Edin 6 years ago
Search Researching Feminist Futures!