Rosalind is a 4th year PhD student looking at how the state produces gender inequality. She’s most excited about the art part of the conference, exploring new ways to express the thoughts and feelings around political issues which, in an academic environment, we’re often forced to ignore or hide.
- The conference is TOMORROW - here's how to find us! wp.me/p1np2R-bA 5 years ago
- Final Day to Register! wp.me/p1np2R-aL 5 years ago
- Researching Feminist Futures is fast approaching! Registration closes TODAY at 4pm! Come one - Come all! 5 years ago
- Come to our cake, dance and feminist party! facebook.com/event.php?eid=… 6 years ago
- Ladyfest Cabaret at the Edinburgh Fringe!!! theeffie.org.uk/?p=919&preview…@Ladyfest_Edin 6 years ago
Search Researching Feminist Futures!