Abigail is a first year PhD student at Durham University in the Geography Department and Centre of Medical Humanities. Since completing a Research Methods MA in 2010, her research continues to consider narratives connecting bereavement experience and ‘body spaces’, with a particular focus in the PhD research on ‘pregnancy loss’ experiences.
- The conference is TOMORROW - here's how to find us! wp.me/p1np2R-bA 6 years ago
- Final Day to Register! wp.me/p1np2R-aL 6 years ago
- Researching Feminist Futures is fast approaching! Registration closes TODAY at 4pm! Come one - Come all! 6 years ago
- Come to our cake, dance and feminist party! facebook.com/event.php?eid=… 6 years ago
- Ladyfest Cabaret at the Edinburgh Fringe!!! theeffie.org.uk/?p=919&preview…@Ladyfest_Edin 6 years ago
Search Researching Feminist Futures!