Born and bred in Bradford, West Yorkshire, I have spent the last four years studying at the University of Edinburgh. Having recently graduated in English Literature and Sociology, I’m now preparing to take part in a six month youth exchange programme, working with communities in Nigeria and Newham. I identify as a feminist and look forward to two days of feminist debate and discussion.
- The conference is TOMORROW - here's how to find us! wp.me/p1np2R-bA 5 years ago
- Final Day to Register! wp.me/p1np2R-aL 5 years ago
- Researching Feminist Futures is fast approaching! Registration closes TODAY at 4pm! Come one - Come all! 5 years ago
- Come to our cake, dance and feminist party! facebook.com/event.php?eid=… 5 years ago
- Ladyfest Cabaret at the Edinburgh Fringe!!! theeffie.org.uk/?p=919&preview…@Ladyfest_Edin 5 years ago
Search Researching Feminist Futures!