We are a small group of post-graduate researchers in the social sciences who share a passion for issues of gender and/or feminism in social science research, activism, art and life. Our personal research interests include but are not limited to; gender mainstreaming; masculinities in the military; women’s work lives; family norms; the body, reproduction and technology; gender performativity; gender discourse; care policy; migration; sexual violence; intersections of race and gender; the postcolonial; families and the impact of policy; constructions of identity; boyhood and girlhood; knowledge translation; gender relations; and decolonisation.
We are excited about creating a symposium in which we can collaboratively explore the challenges and potentials of feminism and social research.
- The conference is TOMORROW - here's how to find us! wp.me/p1np2R-bA 6 years ago
- Final Day to Register! wp.me/p1np2R-aL 6 years ago
- Researching Feminist Futures is fast approaching! Registration closes TODAY at 4pm! Come one - Come all! 6 years ago
- Come to our cake, dance and feminist party! facebook.com/event.php?eid=… 6 years ago
- Ladyfest Cabaret at the Edinburgh Fringe!!! theeffie.org.uk/?p=919&preview…@Ladyfest_Edin 6 years ago
Search Researching Feminist Futures!